Stocking Question

shooter tom

New Member
Joined
May 18, 2009
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
suffolk
iv just picked up a 200l aquarium and want to keep a 2 german blue rams, 2 bolivian ram, 2 bronze cory and 2 peppered cory, would they all get along and does anyone have any advice on them they could give me.

thanks tom
 
In that size tank they should be fine as long as you lay the tank out with a few hinding places as the rams like most cichlids keep territories but all your fish are very peaceful so there shouldn't be a problem
 
Sounds fine to me :good:

Personally I'd up the amount of corys to 6, how about 2 of another kind to add to the peppered and bronze? I like sterbai corys, very pretty

Andy
 
Albino corys are great, even though they are corys they swim around the whole tank and are always active. I'd recommend maybe 4 of them.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top