Elisabeth83
Fish Herder
I'm good with stocking usually but this is my first time doing a community tank. I'm wondering if I am fully stocked or if I still have a little room?
Here is how my 55 gallon is stocked right now:
4 pearl gouramis
10 pearl rasboras
8 Diamond tetras
a pair of blue rams
I still really want to get some dwarf neon rainbows. They would really add some different colors to the tank and that is what I am looking for. I need some blues!!
I'm actually thinking of returning 2 of the pearl gouramis after seeing some full grown ones in my lfs. I'm thinking of just keeping a pair instead.
Here is how my 55 gallon is stocked right now:
4 pearl gouramis
10 pearl rasboras
8 Diamond tetras
a pair of blue rams
I still really want to get some dwarf neon rainbows. They would really add some different colors to the tank and that is what I am looking for. I need some blues!!
I'm actually thinking of returning 2 of the pearl gouramis after seeing some full grown ones in my lfs. I'm thinking of just keeping a pair instead.





![Tiny white/grey dots and patches [livebearers]](https://www.fishforums.net/data/files/featured_images/69/featuredimages_55903b855cfd26ae.webp)

