Stocking Question......again.......

LastBoy5cout

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Wiltshire
Have a 200 litre or 55 Gallon tank.

It has been going for about two months now and I am adding stock little by little. The tank was cycled with some old media and adding ammonia, stats are always within what they should be.

Have a ex12000 providing filtration, pressurised Co2 and I have a fair few plants.

So far I have

6 red eye tretra's
7 Platies
1 common plec
5 panda Cories
3 Congo Tetras

Various shrimp and snails.

I dose with TPN on a weekly basis when I do a 30% water change.

I want to add a further 3 Congo tetras and some Galaxy rasboras say 6-7

Am I gonna be okay with this level?
 
I would def add another 3 Congos, you should be ok with adding the Rasboras too. If i were you though i would increase the Red Eyes to 10 and the Congos to 10 and drop the Rasboras.
 
The LFS said Congo's were okay in small numbers but I did want to increase them as Im sure they would be happier in a larger shoal.

Wanted something a bit more colourful hence the Congo's and the galaxies.
 
Ok then, get another 2 Congos, 4 Red Eyes and then 5 Galaxies
 

Most reactions

Back
Top