Stocking Help

Bigpig

Fishaholic
Joined
Mar 29, 2008
Messages
510
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Portadown/Norn Iron
ATM I have
1 Goldnugget 3inc
10 Cards
10 Congo Tetra
2 German blue Rams

I would like 10 more cards and 10-15 boesemani Rainbows would I be over stocked?
 
10 more Cardinals would easily fit, dont know about getting 10-15 Rainbows in though!
 
ATM I have
1 Goldnugget 3inc
10 Cards
10 Congo Tetra
2 German blue Rams

I would like 10 more cards and 10-15 boesemani Rainbows would I be over stocked?

Don't forget that Boesemani rainbows can reach 5 inches and need lots of clean water. At least 50% every week without fail. I would say that 10 is pushing it a little bit.
 
Go with 6 Bosemani, then you should be fine, if it looks a little unstocked later on, you can always add more, its easier than finding you have way to many.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top