Stocking For My New 50

OscarWilde

Fishaholic
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
512
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
Very excited!

I have my new 50 setup. Im anticipating a very short Cycle as have used mature gravel and 2 mature filters. I noticed this morning that there are a few baby MT Snails in there that stowed away in the gravel but I reckon I have room for a few more occupants. :lol:

Open to all suggestions for stocking!

I fancy having a couple of large(ish) centre-piece fish a couple of Shoals and some bottom feeders.
 
Very excited!

I have my new 50 setup. Im anticipating a very short Cycle as have used mature gravel and 2 mature filters. I noticed this morning that there are a few baby MT Snails in there that stowed away in the gravel but I reckon I have room for a few more occupants. :lol:

Open to all suggestions for stocking!

I fancy having a couple of large(ish) centre-piece fish a couple of Shoals and some bottom feeders.

Could I keep some Clown loaches in there?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top