Hi all
Its looks as I will be moving house very shortly.
At the same time I am looking at my stocking levels and what fish should be sold (If possible). I know at the moment, stocking is ok due to size of fish and the fact I keep on top of water changes and have quite a lot of filtration but it could become issue in future.
Tank size 153x51x70 cm (Water does not go to top, so probably 60 cm high)
I just get urges to buy new fish, I know I shouldn't but I have done.
So this is the list of fish I have.
4 Clown Loaches - 3x5/6" and 1x1"
4 Polkadot loaches - 4x3"
4 Zebra Loaches - 4x 1/2"
3 Red Finned Loach - Yasuhikotakia modesta - 2/3" (Yes I know not really community, one of those urges, really nice and get allong with everything at the moment)
1 Flying fox - 5/6"
1 SAE - 5" (Needs group)
1 Red Lined Torpedo Barb (Needs Group)
1 Male Common Ancistrius - 5"
1 L144 Ancistrius - 4"
1 Thick Lipped Gourami - 3.5"
8/9 Kuhli loaches
1 Flash Plec L204 - 2.5"
3 Glass Catfish - 3x4"
5 Beckfords Pencilfish
17 Cardinal Tetra's
2/3 horse faced loach - (Not sure of size, always in the sand, probably 4/5")
Now from this list, I think that I would like to sell for definate.
1 SAE - 5" (Needs group)
1 Red Lined Torpedo Barb (Needs Group)
1 Male Common Ancistrius - 5"
1 Thick Lipped Gourami - 3.5"
3 Red Finned Loach
Maybe also
3 Glass Catfish - 3x4"
2/3 horse faced loach (If I could ever catch them)
So this would leave me
4 Clown Loaches - 3x5/6" and 1x1"
4 Polkadot loaches - 4x3"
4 Zebra Loaches - 4x 1/2"
1 Flying fox - 5/6"
1 L144 Ancistrius - 4"
8/9 Kuhli loaches
1 Flash Plec L204 - 2.5"
5 Beckfords Pencilfish
17 Cardinal Tetra's
Does this sound a much better stocking.
Please let me know your thoughts.
Cheers
Dave
Its looks as I will be moving house very shortly.
At the same time I am looking at my stocking levels and what fish should be sold (If possible). I know at the moment, stocking is ok due to size of fish and the fact I keep on top of water changes and have quite a lot of filtration but it could become issue in future.
Tank size 153x51x70 cm (Water does not go to top, so probably 60 cm high)
I just get urges to buy new fish, I know I shouldn't but I have done.
So this is the list of fish I have.
4 Clown Loaches - 3x5/6" and 1x1"
4 Polkadot loaches - 4x3"
4 Zebra Loaches - 4x 1/2"
3 Red Finned Loach - Yasuhikotakia modesta - 2/3" (Yes I know not really community, one of those urges, really nice and get allong with everything at the moment)
1 Flying fox - 5/6"
1 SAE - 5" (Needs group)
1 Red Lined Torpedo Barb (Needs Group)
1 Male Common Ancistrius - 5"
1 L144 Ancistrius - 4"
1 Thick Lipped Gourami - 3.5"
8/9 Kuhli loaches
1 Flash Plec L204 - 2.5"
3 Glass Catfish - 3x4"
5 Beckfords Pencilfish
17 Cardinal Tetra's
2/3 horse faced loach - (Not sure of size, always in the sand, probably 4/5")
Now from this list, I think that I would like to sell for definate.
1 SAE - 5" (Needs group)
1 Red Lined Torpedo Barb (Needs Group)
1 Male Common Ancistrius - 5"
1 Thick Lipped Gourami - 3.5"
3 Red Finned Loach
Maybe also
3 Glass Catfish - 3x4"
2/3 horse faced loach (If I could ever catch them)
So this would leave me
4 Clown Loaches - 3x5/6" and 1x1"
4 Polkadot loaches - 4x3"
4 Zebra Loaches - 4x 1/2"
1 Flying fox - 5/6"
1 L144 Ancistrius - 4"
8/9 Kuhli loaches
1 Flash Plec L204 - 2.5"
5 Beckfords Pencilfish
17 Cardinal Tetra's
Does this sound a much better stocking.
Please let me know your thoughts.
Cheers
Dave







