hello i have a 130l tank with a pair of angels. today i added 6 giant danios and they seem fine. I want to add a trio of pearl gouramis and a schoal of cories and maybe some ottos. will this all be ok do you think? thanks
I have them as dither fish in my tank and they add a beautiful orange color and lots of movement
I actualy just had one baby danio survive to juvenile stage as well so it's interesting to watch it grow. It's sprouted ridiculously fast. It has doubled in size once a week for prob the last three weeks though it will start to slow down a little now that it's almost 5/8" to 3/4" long. Good luckWow! That's groovy!Just wanted to mention too, good choice on the Giant DaniosI have them as dither fish in my tank and they add a beautiful orange color and lots of movement
I actualy just had one baby danio survive to juvenile stage as well so it's interesting to watch it grow. It's sprouted ridiculously fast. It has doubled in size once a week for prob the last three weeks though it will start to slow down a little now that it's almost 5/8" to 3/4" long. Good luck
