Stocking 18 Gallon

Ace Of Spades

Fish Gatherer
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
2,794
Reaction score
3
Points
38
Location
GB
Ok Just a quick check with you guys that this stocking is ok:

2x Dwarf Gourami's
8x Neon Tetra's
4x Peppered/panda/pgymy Corys


Filtration is going to be Fluval 105/205 havent quite decided yet what do you think would e best?
 
Ok Just a quick check with you guys that this stocking is ok:

2x Dwarf Gourami's
8x Neon Tetra's
4x Peppered/panda/pgymy Corys


Filtration is going to be Fluval 105/205 havent quite decided yet what do you think would e best?

Yes it sounds great, I would up the cories to 6 and stick with one species, i.e. just peppered or just panda - pygmy are very weak I wouldn't use them x
 
Ok Just a quick check with you guys that this stocking is ok:

2x Dwarf Gourami's
8x Neon Tetra's
4x Peppered/panda/pgymy Corys


Filtration is going to be Fluval 105/205 havent quite decided yet what do you think would e best?

Yes it sounds great, I would up the cories to 6 and stick with one species, i.e. just peppered or just panda - pygmy are very weak I wouldn't use them x

Tank has been running for about 3 months or longer so its mature.............Erm yeah I was going to get one type just couldnt decide which type
 
Ok Just a quick check with you guys that this stocking is ok:

2x Dwarf Gourami's
8x Neon Tetra's
4x Peppered/panda/pgymy Corys


Filtration is going to be Fluval 105/205 havent quite decided yet what do you think would e best?

Yes it sounds great, I would up the cories to 6 and stick with one species, i.e. just peppered or just panda - pygmy are very weak I wouldn't use them x

Tank has been running for about 3 months or longer so its mature.............Erm yeah I was going to get one type just couldnt decide which type

I've always kept pandas I love em so so much, I also have a pair of dwarf gourami and they all get on great, but I heard pygmy's are just weak in general whether the tank's mature or not
 

Most reactions

Back
Top