Hi guys, a newbie on here- so hello!!!
I have a fly river turtle and have been keeping him with all kinds of fish for around 4 years with no problems. I am toying with the idea of getting a stingray (a retic) to go in with him. I trust the turtle and am 100% sure he will leave the ray be. However, should he accidentally land on the ray or unknowingly corner it or something and it defends itself, how dangerous is the barb? I have seen rays and frts together and read about them etc but wondered if there were any horror stories or advice? Cheers!!
I have a fly river turtle and have been keeping him with all kinds of fish for around 4 years with no problems. I am toying with the idea of getting a stingray (a retic) to go in with him. I trust the turtle and am 100% sure he will leave the ray be. However, should he accidentally land on the ray or unknowingly corner it or something and it defends itself, how dangerous is the barb? I have seen rays and frts together and read about them etc but wondered if there were any horror stories or advice? Cheers!!
he died pretty quickly but the look of confusion in his eyes when he couldnt move3 or breathe 
/www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/318731-1000-us-gal-project/page__st__440






