Starting New Aquarium

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

jcabs100

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I am looking to start a new aquarium. I'm actully looking to have a african cichlid tank mostly Malawi but I have also been intrigued by Tanganyika but they are hard to come across where I live. I currently have a species tank filled with beautiful gouramis but unfortunately I have lost interest in them I love those fish but I would like a change of scenary. Unfortunately I have no where to put them I have a spare 20 gallon tank but then all the gouramis would be crowed because I have a lot I'm  currently looking to see if I can (as harash as it sounds) get rid of them I live in the New York, Queens area. If anyone in this forum would like to take them off my hands I would be most obliged to do so this is the list of my gouramis.

2 Female Pearl Gouramis
2 Female Snakeskin Gouramis
2 Female Moon Gouramis
3 Female Gold Gouramis
3 Female Blue Gouramis

All of the gouramis are female as you can see. They are all healthy with beautiful color. Of course the question is price. I bought these fish for about $5-6 each so I'll see about that. I probably won't ask for money if you guys come pick it up but if you make me go to you I will be asking for some compensation. No worries I wont be asking for much probably $2.50-$3.00 for them. Again I live in the New York Queens area I would like to keep it in New York lol.

Thank you guys.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back