🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Fancy Tail Aquatics

Reaction score
P10.jpg
P5.jpg
my fish.jpg
red 1.jpg
Deep Dark Purple.jpg

So stunning - how do you do this - just a single guppy on a very clean black background and wait for good pictures?

So stunning - how do you do this - just a single guppy on a very clean black background and wait for good pictures?
Truth be told, I have a professional photographer do all my photos! The deal is he gets free fish I ship and I get the photos. I know he has around $10K+ in cameras alone. I think he shoots in a small tank on a white background and then adds the background plates. The black is the best as it brings the colors out and the same the IFGA uses. I think he told me one out of 50 photos make the grade! So, you are not seeing the first pictures, fish swim and had to get everything right, teehee.

Very nice pictures of your guppies. You really should enter it in our mid December Fish of the Month contest. Look for the banner announcing the contest at the top of the forums.

Very nice pictures of your guppies. You really should enter it in our mid December Fish of the Month contest. Look for the banner announcing the contest at the top of the forums.
Thank you as I really have better pictures. I had some fish in a Calendar last year. I will look for it :)

For the FOTM contest, the photo would have to have a note attached stating...TFF FOTM contest and the date of the contest.. So we would prefer that you take the photo yourself at home in its main tank.

And meanwhile if you have a pet you own besides fish, enter it in our Pet of the Month contest....entrants being accepted now..click on banner at top of forums.

And meanwhile if you have a pet you own besides fish, enter it in our Pet of the Month contest....entrants being accepted now..click on banner at top of forums.
Thanks so much, But I run a professional business selling guppies and fish supplies. I do have cute cats that will never stay still for a "picture and sign" teehee. They are crazy and fast. My photos I could never do in my 13 tanks, I don't have the skills, period. Thanks for your suggestions, but not going to happen :)

Very nice, they are beautiful fish. I am just getting back into having a fish aquarium. Just have a few neon, ember and red eyed tetras for now in my 55 gallon tank as I try to have live plants for the 1st time and making a balanced tank. I will have to consider adding some of these in the future.

Guppys are so varied and colourful.
I bet that last one would look stunning under blue light, too.
Thanks for sharing.
Thumbs up to you and your photographer!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back