Bblou
Fish Crazy
well... I have moved all my tanks from my boyfriends house to my new flat.
My current stocking issss...
1 x 20g
8 emperor tetra
1 poorly gold ram
1 x 20g
one seemingly indestructible dwarf gourami. (surrvived many illnesses so im touching wood in hope that he will surrvive the move to. He is in a tank on his own as i think he has the plague or something, or fish hiv as he is always ill)
1x 10g
Bazil the betta
1x 10g with mirrored back
empty
I need to get a filter and heater for the 10g and get it cycled, but the other three tanks are all ready cycled.
Bazils tank is fine, I wish to leave that as it is.
My plans were to add between 4 or 6 blue rams to the 20g tank with the tetra and gold ram in. Is this ok? I dont really know what to do in the other 20g tank then. Will the other gourami go in with the rams ok once I know he is healthy? or will he get aggressive/stressed and vice versa?
Then the stocking for the 20g tank would be..
8 emperor tetra
1 gold ram
1 dwarf gourami
4/6 blue rams.
14 to 16 fish in a 20g. thats ok size wize and number wise i think, but correct me if I am wrong please! (oh and maybe a corydora?)
Then, in the other 20g I wanted some cichlid or angel fish or something pretty, or some discus but my local water pH is too high for discus, i believe, at 7.2?
So... is my plan for the not fully stocked 20g ok and what are your ideas for the other 20g? I think I will have some female fighters in the spare 10g tank or keep it as a hospital tank perhaps.
sorry to ramble
My current stocking issss...
1 x 20g
8 emperor tetra
1 poorly gold ram
1 x 20g
one seemingly indestructible dwarf gourami. (surrvived many illnesses so im touching wood in hope that he will surrvive the move to. He is in a tank on his own as i think he has the plague or something, or fish hiv as he is always ill)
1x 10g
Bazil the betta
1x 10g with mirrored back
empty
I need to get a filter and heater for the 10g and get it cycled, but the other three tanks are all ready cycled.
Bazils tank is fine, I wish to leave that as it is.
My plans were to add between 4 or 6 blue rams to the 20g tank with the tetra and gold ram in. Is this ok? I dont really know what to do in the other 20g tank then. Will the other gourami go in with the rams ok once I know he is healthy? or will he get aggressive/stressed and vice versa?
Then the stocking for the 20g tank would be..
8 emperor tetra
1 gold ram
1 dwarf gourami
4/6 blue rams.
14 to 16 fish in a 20g. thats ok size wize and number wise i think, but correct me if I am wrong please! (oh and maybe a corydora?)
Then, in the other 20g I wanted some cichlid or angel fish or something pretty, or some discus but my local water pH is too high for discus, i believe, at 7.2?
So... is my plan for the not fully stocked 20g ok and what are your ideas for the other 20g? I think I will have some female fighters in the spare 10g tank or keep it as a hospital tank perhaps.
sorry to ramble







