Some Fish Pics

gaz gun man

Fish Addict
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
943
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Kent, UK
Was gonna post them in the pics section, but this one has more activity.

DSC_3697.jpg

DSC_3702.jpg

DSC_3703.jpg

DSC_3706.jpg

DSC_3707.jpg

DSC_3708.jpg

DSC_3709.jpg

DSC_3711.jpg

DSC_3713.jpg

DSC_3720.jpg

DSC_3728.jpg

DSC_3730.jpg

DSC_3731.jpg
 
Hey, I'm no expert but the photos are really sharp and the tank great! Nice work.

Also, I love the padded box for the air pump. I've got the same air pump and now I know how to silence it!! :D
 
You have a real nice tank! how much did it all cost can i ask? great fish!


thankyou, I paid £200 for the tank, heater, internal filter etc, then i bought some plastic plants and the external filter.

all in all, about £400 I guess.

Hey, I'm no expert but the photos are really sharp and the tank great! Nice work.

Also, I love the padded box for the air pump. I've got the same air pump and now I know how to silence it!! :D


cheers! :)

The box dosent completely silence the pump, but it does help - with the tv on you cant hear it. Its just a background hum I dont pick up on anymore.

Yeah I have a fairly decent camera (my other hobby) which helped get the shots sharp :good:
 
beautiful pictures, and i have to comment on how organised your cupboard looks, puts me to shame :blush: what camera is it that you use ??
the tank looks fantastic, well done, im just a bit envious
shelagh xxxx
 
beautiful pictures, and i have to comment on how organised your cupboard looks, puts me to shame :blush: what camera is it that you use ??
the tank looks fantastic, well done, im just a bit envious
shelagh xxxx


I'll confess I had a quick tidy up before I took the pics :D

The camera is a Nikon D200 DSLR with a Nikon 17-55mm f2.8 lens.
 
Fantastic Pictures :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top