Sold

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Gill

Store Manager Coalville Aquatics
Reaction score
Due to unforseen change in circumstances last night,
I am Moving on Monday and need to sell everthing before we go.

For Sale: = OPen To Offers over £20.00

1.1G Pico
Comes with Azoo Mignon 60 Filter, Planted with Peacock and Java Moss.
Waterhome 3 9Watt Light + Fixing Bracket
Mixed Gravel/Sand/Vermiculite/River Sand Substrate
The Right hand to edge is a bit rough after being banged on something before i woned it. needs sanding with emery paper.

Plants:
5 Anubias nana Petite Attached to Bogwood
Fissidens Fontallus attached to Bogwood and Slate Background.
6 Mixed Large/Medium?Small Marimo Balls - Halved and Expanded.
Big Clump of HC - Rooted and Doing Well
Amazon Frogbit - 10 Healthy
Tiny CLump of Riccia that grown from one teeny cutting.

Inahbitants:
1 Female Neoheterandria Elegans Who is Gravid SOLD
5-10 Japanese Blue Feathertail Fry
SOLD

A Few Brown Ramshorn Snails

Have an Issue with Thread Algae ATM but should not be a problem to fix.

048-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

020-2.jpg

022-2.jpg

where do you live for local pickup? i may want everything but the fish if yuo can find a good home for them. btw, how many gallons is the tank and is the filter a undergrund filter? or is the filter one of those with the pipe going into the tank and filter hanging from the back?

where do you live for local pickup? i may want everything but the fish if yuo can find a good home for them. btw, how many gallons is the tank and is the filter a undergrund filter? or is the filter one of those with the pipe going into the tank and filter hanging from the back?

says conventry, di

Everything is in the description. If you could not read that then don't bother,.

I may be able to re-home the fish for you.

Let me know,

Where about's in coventry are you, and how much are you asking. It's a shame for you as you've only just got some of these fish. I have a 60 litre which is currently home to Apple snails, I can move these out of there and put them in another temp tank and leave the 60 litre empty for the fish. Is this a temp or long term situation. If it's only temp I would be happy to look after them untill the situation changes.

Where about's in coventry are you, and how much are you asking. It's a shame for you as you've only just got some of these fish. I have a 60 litre which is currently home to Apple snails, I can move these out of there and put them in another temp tank and leave the 60 litre empty for the fish. Is this a temp or long term situation. If it's only temp I would be happy to look after them untill the situation changes.

I am just near the Gallagher Retail Park, CV6 7FT

I am not sure If/When we will come back to Coventry, the Situation is Very Hostile At the Moment.
If you can take the Fish, then you can Have them and I will sell the Equipment Seperately.

I will be taking a Few of the JAps and Tiger Fry with me and my Short Body Fighter. AS they Cost me alot to get hold of and waiting for DOA to be replaced.

THe Japs were nearly £30.00 on their Own and the Tigers Over £10.00 for the Breeding Group. But I would rather they are looked after by someone who knows what they are, The DOA replacement Japs are sep from the Other Fish

Tank Will go on Ebay if not sold by tonight.

Hi, how much for 5 Anubias nana Petite Attached to Bogwood, Big Clump of HC - Rooted and Doing Well and the riccia posted?

Thanks

Right, it's a 42 min journey. Do you think that will be ok for them. I've collected fish from coventry before admittedly larger ones. I'm not a rich littlemonkey but are you sure you won't take anything for them. If it's OK with you and you are happy for me to take them, please pm me with address and contact number and we will arrange a good time etc.

Hi, how much for 5 Anubias nana Petite Attached to Bogwood, Big Clump of HC - Rooted and Doing Well and the riccia posted?

Thanks

If Yo can pay today I can post Today.
£10.00

Right, it's a 42 min journey. Do you think that will be ok for them. I've collected fish from coventry before admittedly larger ones. I'm not a rich littlemonkey but are you sure you won't take anything for them. If it's OK with you and you are happy for me to take them, please pm me with address and contact number and we will arrange a good time etc.

That Will be Fine, I won't take anything for them, as I am keeping some of the Fry.

Hi would be intersted in some HC if Ethan040 doesnt have it.

Thanks
Ian

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back