(sold)anubias Nana & Anubias Barteri

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

AdAndrews

Marine Enthusiast!
Reaction score
Anubias Nana(tiny)
Plants:small rhizome of Anubias Nana(small leaved)
Age and condition: Very good condition
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: want to
Delivery or Collection: Delivery
Sales price: £2.50
Postage & Packaging:£1.00
Total: £3.50
Photograph:
IMGP1284.jpg

Anubias Barteri(small-medium size) a little algae on the larger 2 leaves
Plants:Anubias Barteri
Age and condition: Very good condition
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: want to
Delivery or Collection: Delivery
Sales price: £3.50
Postage & Packaging:1.50
Total: £5.00
Photograph:
IMGP1286.jpg

Buy Both for £7.50

PM me if intrested
Thanks
Adam

PAYPAL ONLY

if these are available next wednesday ill have them along with the vall and crypts

i want to get rid asap, sorry truck- sure you havnt got anywhere to store them, a plastic box, water change daily, a little sunlight, you will be suprised how well plants can survive for

if these are available next wednesday ill have them along with the vall and crypts

i want to get rid asap, sorry truck- sure you havnt got anywhere to store them, a plastic box, water change daily, a little sunlight, you will be suprised how well plants can survive for
im going on holiday tomorrow mate...let them go if you get interest...but if you dont get any buyers i will pm you next week and arrange something

im going on holiday tomorrow mate...let them go if you get interest...but if you dont get any buyers i will pm you next week and arrange something

Alright will do, just hoping i would have changed the tank over to cichlids by then thats all
thanks
Adam

ps. plus how will you pay for them, its paypal or postal note only, no cash in post(for your sake, not mine)

Alright will do, just hoping i would have changed the tank over to cichlids by then thats all
thanks
Adam

ps. plus how will you pay for them, its paypal or postal note only, no cash in post(for your sake, not mine)
i can do a postal order if thats okay? if not ill beg my mum to create a paypal

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back