Snow Storm 2013, Mississauga, On Canada

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Dominus_XVIII

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Here's a few pics of the front of my house. We got about 2.5'-3' of snow here last night, family plans are pretty much on a standby, so we're pretty much holding up inside here all day.

The snow mounds, in front of my drive way are about 5' high
IMAG1036-1_zps1ce7a31b.jpg

What was once the parking lot to the baseball diamond in front of my house, is now gone.
IMAG1037-1_zpse0697418.jpg

The fields in front of my house, or what's left of them lol. A before and after shot, not the best elevation, but you can pretty get a good look at the depth of the snow.

IMAG0507_zps07126824.jpg

IMAG1038-1_zpse55b55e7.jpg

One word..... W I C K E D !!!  

Im jealous as all hell.

We got alot of snow here, but not that much, most we've gotten was almost 2 feet on Superbowl Sunday.  Its sunny now and things are melting, supposed to rain tomorrow but the roads better be good on Wednesday, I WANT TO GO TO BIG ALS 

Also... at least your roads are done... in my city they put all non necessary roads on the "last to do list" my parent's street has been plowed once in the past two weeks, half the roads you can barely drive on atm

It's times like this that I'm glad I live in the desert! It was 82 last week. We're having a cold spell right now...it's 52 burrrr!

Drive carefully!

tcamos said:
It's times like this that I'm glad I live in the desert! It was 82 last week. We're having a cold spell right now...it's 52 burrrr!

Drive carefully!
Will do, also 52 is T-shirt weather here in Canada haha. Though some people will wear thin sweaters.

Cornwall UK is rubbish!!! Haven't had snow here since feb 2010 :-( I always say to hubby we have a choice of bonny Scotland or Canada :-D I am such a snow lover, a big kid at heart!

I live in Mississippi, which, in all my life, has gotten snow maybe five times. It's 45F outside today. We get winter for the last two weeks of February and some of March. The weird thing is, though, that we will have 70 degree weather and the next day it will be about 40. I just don't understand.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back