Small Victory

PlatinumAngel

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
225
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Ontario Canada
My ammonia is at 0!!! For two days!! :D
Although my nitrite is still at 1.0 is this the begining of the end of my cycling???

On another note, a guppy I've got has a couple white spots. Not ick. I used Jungle Lifeguard on her for the perscribed period, then put her back in the main tank and they came right back. *sigh*
Any other medication sugestions? She's quarinteed again.
 
Yep sounds like your getting there, be aware the nitrite usually takes longer to finally go than the ammonia, keep up those water changes and you will get there soon :good:

Not sure on treatments in Canada, maybe post in the emergency section for more help on that.
 
Thanks. I'll just research myself. as last time I posted in the emergency forum it took over a day for anyone to respond and it was someone else asking a more experienced memeber for help for me.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top