Small Cracks In Tank?

kuruptedseed

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Orlando, Fl
I have noticed 2 very small hairline cracks on the sidesarylic tank! These must be new. My tank has not moved in over a year. 1 on both sides of tank. Very small looks like 1 or 2 inch hair strands.. I felt them from in and outside the tank but it felt smooth as the rest of the tank... Do I need to be worried about this? Is my tank in danger of cracking open.. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks
 
no, your fine. just keep an eye and make sure it doesnt grow. my tank has a few cracks like that too and its been just fine
 
if i was you i would try a repair, if possible. ((you need to ask in the hardware section of the forum)) in the meantime get a marker and mark where the cracks are and keep a very close eye on them
 

Most reactions

Back
Top