shrimps/prawns from sumatra?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

GuppyBreeder180604

Fishaholic
Reaction score
is there any good shrimp fro the island of sumatra that is pacific and big/fast enough to not be eaten by blue gouramis, 2 spot mystus, harlequin rasboras or pangio anguillaris?
is for my biotope. Thanks :)

I don't know of any that are available. There are a few shrimp species from Sumatra, but none of them seem to be available to buy. I'm thinking of adding some amano shrimp to my tank as a near substitute.

I don't know of any that are available. There are a few shrimp species from Sumatra, but none of them seem to be available to buy. I'm thinking of adding some amano shrimp to my tank as a near substitute.
sounds like a good substitute, but could you tell me some of the species you were talking about? maybe they are available in my area.

Hmmm, I would but I can't remember and I don't have time to research it again. I know that, early in my research for this tank, I came across some freshwater shrimp species from Sumatra, so I know they exist. Probably google would be your best source.

Hmmm, I would but I can't remember and I don't have time to research it again. I know that, early in my research for this tank, I came across some freshwater shrimp species from Sumatra, so I know they exist. Probably google would be your best source.
thanks a lot. i will

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back