Shrimp-O-Rama

OP
vanalisa

vanalisa

Fish Gatherer
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
What lovely little babies!! Do they have a tank all to themselves? There's so many of them! ♥️♥️♥️
Well, they are in a 10g with random snails I grow for my Pea Puffer. All of them came from a 3.5g into a 5g. Then the 5g was literally stuffed. I had to upgrade to the 10g because I was started using the 5g as a fry grow-out tank.
It's hard to recall when, but maybe 12 -15 months ago I got about a half dozen, and
thus the nation was created...

OP
vanalisa

vanalisa

Fish Gatherer
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
If I have anything of value to send you, sure!
Usually, $ is the easiest to transport, lol...
Well...I don't know how to send shrimp.
You could send me some plants or some driftwood, and we could just say I sent the shrimp. How does that sound?

Slaphppy7

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Lots of vid out there showing how to ship live aquatics, it's not hard to do: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how+to+send+aqaurium+shrimp+through+the+mail&t=brave&iax=videos&ia=videos

I'd pay any shipping expense, plus the cost of the shrimp

I'm constantly pruning my 10G of crypts, would gladly send you some, but be sure to treat them for pest snails...the 10G has both MTS and limpets...maybe we should start a private chat...I'll send you one in a bit, doing WC's right now, kind of busy, but I'd love to have some of those RCS, they're beautiful, and I need some new genes for my current batch to breed with....;)

Slaphppy7

Fish Herder
Reaction score
If you like crypts, that is...easy to grow, I don't even use ferts (besides fish poo)

I don't have any spare DW, usually order packs of spider wood on ebay

Attachments

• 10G crypts.jpg
    10G crypts.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 12