Shrimp fry!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

shabash

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi all! Just wanted to share some pics of my new shrimp fry. I think these are from my golden bee/Snow White shrimp. I know the green babaulti also was berried but the adults are hard to find so Iā€™m guessing the fry are just about impossible, lol. These little guys are sooo tiny! Iā€™m loving this! Iā€™ve only seen 6 together but there are probably more that I canā€™t see cause Iā€™ve not cut back my plants since I knew these guys would need the cover in case my Chili Rasbora decided to snack on them.
D13F0C89-E4AA-42E1-B5E2-2CB035879BAF.jpeg
126C03CD-8D5E-45FF-A65E-4E195404F4E8.jpeg

Hi all! Just wanted to share some pics of my new shrimp fry. I think these are from my golden bee/Snow White shrimp. I know the green babaulti also was berried but the adults are hard to find so Iā€™m guessing the fry are just about impossible, lol. These little guys are sooo tiny! Iā€™m loving this! Iā€™ve only seen 6 together but there are probably more that I canā€™t see cause Iā€™ve not cut back my plants since I knew these guys would need the cover in case my Chili Rasbora decided to snack on them.
View attachment 107089View attachment 107090
So tiny! I havenā€™t had any yet canā€™t wait for it

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back