Shop Recommendation

kharma2815

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Discovered a shop today that I can highly recommend.

The Aquatic Centre in Great Portland Street, London has a huge selection of cold water, tropical, marine and reef fish and supplies, live and frozen food, stocks all the basics you could need at quite reasonable prices and has knowledgable staff that not only know about fishless cycling and recommend it but they were able to give me some good advice which will hopefully speed up my tank's ultra-slow cycle.

It also had the cutest little blue Betta that I feel completely and hopelessly in love with and christened Bobby. Unfortunately, I don't have a tank ready for him and they're too far away for me to get the fish home before they run out of oxygen.

Anyway, just thought I would pass it on.
 
Discovered a shop today that I can highly recommend.

The Aquatic Centre in Great Portland Street, London has a huge selection of cold water, tropical, marine and reef fish and supplies, live and frozen food, stocks all the basics you could need at quite reasonable prices and has knowledgable staff that not only know about fishless cycling and recommend it but they were able to give me some good advice which will hopefully speed up my tank's ultra-slow cycle.

It also had the cutest little blue Betta that I feel completely and hopelessly in love with and christened Bobby. Unfortunately, I don't have a tank ready for him and they're too far away for me to get the fish home before they run out of oxygen.

Anyway, just thought I would pass it on.

A betta can survive in a bag for days, where do you live?!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top