saz326
Fish Herder
Please note my Sig below for current tank inhabitants.
Im thinking about introducing a new species to my tank. My tank is landscaped to the extent that there is a region around a planted and woody area that is currently uninhabited. The cichlids that I already have tend to stick to their own areas and no-one comes to play in the no-mans zone. The only fella who plays here is my bristlenose, whom i think has put the others off. (grumpy as he is)
Could I place a few shells and house a shell dweller in this abandonned area. Would it be safe? Would the mildly territorial cockatoo cichlid want to chase it as soon as it pops its head out. Could it compete well for food?
Thanks.
Im thinking about introducing a new species to my tank. My tank is landscaped to the extent that there is a region around a planted and woody area that is currently uninhabited. The cichlids that I already have tend to stick to their own areas and no-one comes to play in the no-mans zone. The only fella who plays here is my bristlenose, whom i think has put the others off. (grumpy as he is)
Could I place a few shells and house a shell dweller in this abandonned area. Would it be safe? Would the mildly territorial cockatoo cichlid want to chase it as soon as it pops its head out. Could it compete well for food?
Thanks.







