She Loves Me

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Kairi

Fish Addict
Reaction score
i was releasing some of the larger fry back into the main tank last night when my black molly (Tifa) swam up between my fingers and rubs her side against one finger and nibbled another, then swam in circles thru them. I kept my hand in the tank til she decided to swim off as it was so adorable..... but what was she doing!? I've never known a fish to "love on" me before, but my cat does stuff like that when she wants something lol Surely Tifa wasn't begging for food in such an adorable and makes-me-go-awww-lookit-her way.... was she?

AAAARRRHHHhh--- sounds so cute wish mine did that...mine just die on me!!!

lmao

Cheers "H"
That's funny, mine just die on me too :(

My fish tend to swim towards my wife if she puts her hand in, but if I put mine in, they can all be found at the other end of the tank :sad:

does she feed them? I am the one who feeds everyone (non-aqua pets included) most of the time... so when I walk thru the room- the cat meows, the dog runs to her bowl and every fish (even the fry) follow my movements. It's funny.

Our 6ft occupants do this, they seem to have all learned it off each other, the guppies, the platties and especially the hatchet fish are well in to running through your fingers. I assume they are trying to extract food from me.

The big plecs also come up and float with their noses out, if your lucky you can rub thier noses without getting rasped...

Most reactions

Back