Share Your Strange Stories!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

my albino frog went missing 4 months ago or then abouts, found it the other day 5 metres away under the bed, all dried up and crusty, looks mummyfied!

I'm not adverse to the belief in the occult, despite me believing there's nothing after death :p

I don't think that I've experienced anything like what has been mentioned but quite a few people in my family have. My grandma I believe was laying in bed and glowing silver orb came into the room and floated around. Not sure on the details but apparently my great grandma lived in a house that was haunted.

Could it be that such things actually exist?

I struggle with this.

I 100% believe in ghosts/spirits...but I'm not sure about God.

How can there be one without the other?

deftuch said:
my albino frog went missing 4 months ago or then abouts, found it the other day 5 metres away under the bed, all dried up and crusty, looks mummyfied!

I have an upside down catfish and kuhli loach in the same state in a box.

I find it odd how all this stuff happens to people like us. Sometimes is it REALLY real or do we imagine it cause we're paranoid? I have to admit... When I don't get enough sleep And my body won't go to sleep, my mind plays tricks on me and I hear things that aren't real...

Blitz said:
I find it odd how all this stuff happens to people like us. Sometimes is it REALLY real or do we imagine it cause we're paranoid? I have to admit... When I don't get enough sleep And my body won't go to sleep, my mind plays tricks on me and I hear things that aren't real...
 Oh yeah, the sleep state is one of the worst for me. When I was a teen I woke up, but not fully I guess and I saw this massive giant squid on the ground. One of the times I woke up after dreaming about alien abductions an my entire body was doing the pins and needles thing. Freaked me out, but I guess my imagination can really run wild.

I've got a photographic memory so there are many images that get "burned" into my brain. I HATE scary movies. The few scary movies and shows that I have actually got myself to watch I regret every minute of because I'll randomly see the images like there were 100% real. For example, I hate shutting my blinds at night because I see stuff in the windows and It freaks me out! But its not only images that get burnt into my mind, its emotions and physical feelings as well. Which is pretty cool because If I have had a certain food enough I can recall the exact taste even without the food near me. Anyways this one dream I had after watching The Walking Dead, Which I love but I can't watch cuz of my stupid memory.. I had a Zombie dream. 
rolleyes.gif
Go figure right? And it after a while of running around killing zombies it ended with me getting bit in the butt! My mind produced a feeling that felt so real and intense that I woke up and my butt actually really hurt!! 
blink.png
Normally if i have a dream and feel something it goes away when i wake up but this time it didn't.. I told my girlfriend at the time what happened and she kept poking and grabbing my butt throughout the day and I kept having flashbacks. Sometimes I wish I didn't have a photographic memory.. 
Dunno.gif

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back