So I am getting a 55 gallon tank and this is an outline of what I want
ID shark
Angelfish
Swordfish
I like big things like sharks, but I also like fish that have cool shapes and colours
Don't know if I want to step into the world of live plants yet as I am still new to this.
I was thinking about sand opposed to gravel but again, not sure.
Also, thinking roughly spend about 40-50 dollars on a heater. (any suggestions feel free)
A filter, an Emperor 280 comes with it.
Water conditioners, salts?
Anything that would be useful I appreciate the advice!
Thanks guys
Lee
ID shark
Angelfish
Swordfish
I like big things like sharks, but I also like fish that have cool shapes and colours
Don't know if I want to step into the world of live plants yet as I am still new to this.
I was thinking about sand opposed to gravel but again, not sure.
Also, thinking roughly spend about 40-50 dollars on a heater. (any suggestions feel free)
A filter, an Emperor 280 comes with it.
Water conditioners, salts?
Anything that would be useful I appreciate the advice!
Thanks guys
Lee







