Brackishdude
New Member
- Joined
- Jul 20, 2006
- Messages
- 24
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
For about six years I owned a G tile that learned to poke it's head out of the water atop a rock ledge where I left food sticks and other food for my swamp eel, who'd do the same. He would eat the tetracichlid jumbo sticks (orange things that look like a small cheeto) like mad and grew quite large on them. Someone got him on aquabid for the price of shipping. . .
I've had my current eel for about three years, been strickly a grass shrimp and guppy man. WOuldn't even eat raw gulf shrimp. He has now too discovered the jumbo sticks and seems to love them. I took a vid if anyone is interested, but frankly it doesn't add much.
I also own a a G. polyuranodon (only eats guppies, shrimp, and his favorite, earthworms)
Anyone ealse have eels or other fish that forgot to read their instruction manuals?
I've had my current eel for about three years, been strickly a grass shrimp and guppy man. WOuldn't even eat raw gulf shrimp. He has now too discovered the jumbo sticks and seems to love them. I took a vid if anyone is interested, but frankly it doesn't add much.
I also own a a G. polyuranodon (only eats guppies, shrimp, and his favorite, earthworms)
Anyone ealse have eels or other fish that forgot to read their instruction manuals?
/media.putfile.com/eel-stix






