thelastbetta
Fishaholic
Lately I've been really interested in sea monkies. I never had some as a kid (my brother did though).
I have a 1 gallon mini tank and I was wondering if I could raise sea monkies in it? Should I use gravel (gravel used in fish tanks) or sand? Also what kind of plants could I use? Are all aquatic plants fine or are some dangerous?
I don't like the tanks like come with, they're an eye sore and I think it's a bit unfair to keep 'em in something so small.
Also if you know any info about them please share, I want to know as much as I can before I buy some.
I have a 1 gallon mini tank and I was wondering if I could raise sea monkies in it? Should I use gravel (gravel used in fish tanks) or sand? Also what kind of plants could I use? Are all aquatic plants fine or are some dangerous?
I don't like the tanks like come with, they're an eye sore and I think it's a bit unfair to keep 'em in something so small.
Also if you know any info about them please share, I want to know as much as I can before I buy some.

. I just ordered mine a couple of days ago £7 for the whole set excluding the tank. They are freshwater, and much bigger. The species i ordered can grow to 4.5 inches
/www.triops.co.uk/
Seems a bit unfair to push triops on you when you asked for info on sea monkies, sorry
. Since you were asking whether all aquatic plants were ok, i assume you dont know that sea monkies(brine shrimp) need salt water, so not all plants are ok
no offence to those who "luv" them though..
.







