youngfisher
Marine Keeper..
Well today, me and my girlfriend and her sister + her boyfriend.. went up to the Sea Life Centre in Birmingham..i must say..i was abit upset about how poor it was.
Price's was through the roof, didnt have that many varietys of fish and is not a very big place at all. But I suppose it was a day out, I must say though I did like the big sharks, and the layout of some tanks makes me think 'i wonder if i could do this in my room with a big tank' oh well.
But on the upper hand, I am picking up a 60L tank tonight, then im going to buy some things tommorow heater,plants,gravel etc. And hopefully start fishless cycling tommorow afternoonish
Price's was through the roof, didnt have that many varietys of fish and is not a very big place at all. But I suppose it was a day out, I must say though I did like the big sharks, and the layout of some tanks makes me think 'i wonder if i could do this in my room with a big tank' oh well.
But on the upper hand, I am picking up a 60L tank tonight, then im going to buy some things tommorow heater,plants,gravel etc. And hopefully start fishless cycling tommorow afternoonish







