Sale - Assassin Snails

Rikster23

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Livestock: Assassin snails
Quantity for sale: 10 Adults
Reason for Sale: Excess + ran out of snails for them to eat (haha)
Delivery or Collection: Both available
Sales price: £2.00 each collected - £3.50 posted (first class)
Postage & Packaging: £1.50

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

5 adult assasins remaining now.

5 for £15 if anyone is interested.

Bump.

Found another 3 more assassin snails.

Have 8 in total to sell.

Mine are doing a great job, I cant believe how quickly they have started to get rid of the pest snails - brilliant little workers, would highly recommend Rikster and his Assasins :p

Seffie x

ps honestly the front glass at night was covered with the blooming pest snails, now I can see no more than a few woo hoo............

Mine are doing a great job, I cant believe how quickly they have started to get rid of the pest snails - brilliant little workers, would highly recommend Rikster and his Assasins :p

Seffie x

ps honestly the front glass at night was covered with the blooming pest snails, now I can see no more than a few woo hoo............

Thanks. They are lovely snails and a joy to watch when they hunt down pest snails. They will probably start breeding for you in a matter of weeks also!

Seffie x

Thanks. They are lovely snails and a joy to watch when they hunt down pest snails. They will probably start breeding for you in a matter of weeks also!
do u have any of these snails left.are these the ones that will eat the annoying little ones that breed every 5mins lol

Yes I still have assassin snails left. How many are you after?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back