Rogue Pet Gallery

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Here are some shots of the zoo at my house, the lizards are the misses idea, now she is wanting bearded dragons too...
Hunter and Peaches
hunterandpeaches.jpg

Well, we opted out of the Beardies, so we got him instead, our new Mali
MaliUromastyx1.jpg

Cinnamon
cinnamon.jpg

Ricky
ricky.jpg

Scooter - Bourke Parakeet
scooter.jpg

Bob - All 22 pounds of him
bobcat.jpg

And a bunch of fish too...

Here are our current not-fish pets: Lobo (a/k/a Booboo Puppy) who we bought when we lived in Montana and where ALL dogs are part wolf; Daisy who we were given by my mother-in-law because she had her dog, her mom's 2 dogs and this dog from her daughter; and Princess Jade.

Attachments

• Web_booboo_puppy.jpg
    Web_booboo_puppy.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 123
  • Web_Daisy_better.jpg
    Web_Daisy_better.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 128
  • Web_Jade_8_8_05.jpg
    Web_Jade_8_8_05.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 147
Our Cesky Terrier, Ralphie, was born 8th April 2002 and we love him very much :good:

2 days old ..
2_days_old_4.JPG

7 weeks old (at the breeder's) - our little fellow is the black one in the front row ...
pups_steps.jpg

3 months ...
bench.jpg

7 months ...
Dsc01620.jpg

December 2005 ...
Dsc03370.jpg

Dcp_0061.jpg

Here is Mac and Ebony. We lost Mac earlier this year, his arthritis got the better of him :(
Dcp_0069.jpg

Della, eating as usual. Shetland ponies, they bite at the front and kick at the back
Dcp_0044.jpg

Taz (Dad)
Dcp_0023.jpg

Ginger (mad daughter), Tiny (Mum), Poppy (daughter with the brains) and Taz again.
An old photo (that wallpaper and sofa is well gone), we lost Tiny to cancer a few weeks ago :-(

Our pets are thinning out as they all age. At one time we had a pond, two tropical tanks, two cockatiels, two budgies, 7 Jack Russells, a Great Dane, three Horse/Ponies and gerbils. The tanks make the least mess, unless you count when they smash.

Our Cesky Terrier, Ralphie, was born 8th April 2002 and we love him very much :good:

2 days old ..
2_days_old_4.JPG

7 weeks old (at the breeder's) - our little fellow is the black one in the front row ...
pups_steps.jpg

3 months ...
bench.jpg

7 months ...
Dsc01620.jpg

December 2005 ...
Dsc03370.jpg

OMG Ralphie is so cute!!!! Oh I want a schnauzer like that so bad!!!

Thought I'g post a some pics of me cats - tigger and felix, obvious I know.

This is my gorgeous Dobermann, Storm

Attachments

• storm.jpg
    storm.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 132
i love the pets they're amazing especially the jack russels i used to have one but we had to get rid of it bcoz we wernt allowed it in a flat :-( i was gutted

Our dogs are Sassy and Demon. Sassy is a full blooded german shepherd. She belonged to one of our neighbors a while back. He got transferred and couldn't take her with them so he just left her in the pen in the back yard when they moved. I moved her to my yard and have had her ever since. I knew enough about her to know she was a very good dog with good attitude and bloodline. I just wish I had her papers. She was 1 year old when we got her. She is 3 now.
Demon (Sassy's son) is half german shepherd and half siberian husky. His father was my sisters(died a few months later) and was full blooded.(registered) Demon has right eye brown(shepherd) and left eye glass blue(husky). Cool looking!
Both are great with children and very protective. They are our babies.
Sassy
Sassy2-12-07.jpg

2-12-07Sassy.jpg

Sassy.jpg

You can see she is getting grey hair.
Demon
2-12-07Demon.jpg

Demon2-12-07.jpg

Together
2-12-07DemonSassy.jpg

SassyDemon2-12-07.jpg

It was raining so not the best pics. I will try for better ones later.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back