Ro Unit Maintenance.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Trod is driving her train at the moment, doesnt get done till late so she will look tomorrow

Seffie x

Yes, that's plumbed wrong. What's been done will probably have caused a membrane failure too, as your putting water though it the wrong way :crazy:

The flow order should be Sediment filter (bottom right), Carbon Block (bottom left) Membrane (Left hand side of the lower horizontal pod). The top port of the membrane should then go to the DI, and you should have a flow restrictor on the bottom port going to waste. The restrictor will typically have a by-pass valve, or "flush valve" around it :good:

Thanks for that Rabbut :good:

I have just sent a couple of strong emails :shout: :devil: and I have had this diagram emailed to me...

rounitplum.jpg

What can I say, over 12 months of running this unit plumed up as in my previous post :grr: ,
{It was plumed up like this when I bought it :crazy: }
And now after just 2 days I am properly going to have to replace the membrane again at a cost of £29 :sick: humph

Tut always to late :blush:
Yes agree with Rabbut, its all wrong way round :look: water should be coming out other end!!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to check for me trod it’s very much appreciated, :good:

I have just phoned the shop after seeing the diagram and I had every intension of going absolutely nuts with the guy :grr: , but to my surprise he offered me a full set of replacement filters free of charge next time I am in the shop,he said just to take the ones I have just bought back and he will replace them. so I guess he can’t be much fairer than that. :hyper: :thumbs:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back