Rio 125 For Swaps. St8 Area Uk.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Shaddex

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Exchange:
Item/s Offered:  Rio 125 Tank, No stand, Inc Filter, Lighting (Original and working T5), Heater
Condition:  Good condition, a few minor scratches on glass but difficult to see.
Item/s Required: 1m Long Tank. 300mm Wide, 300mm High.  (ISH)
Condition: Water tight.
Picture/s or Link/s to Item/s

I would like to get a longer tank than I have now for my spawning tank, as the Rio125 is very tall and I need more floor area for my corys.
Pref 125+ Ltr inc filter and heater. 
Something in the 3+ feet mark, 12"-15" Depth and as wide as it can be.
Can deliver local (ish) or meet half way.

Rio 125 has original Internal corner filter which is running perfect as I replaced the powerhead last week.
Comes with Heater, Filter, Original 3d background and Mature media (Sponge and hoops etc).
Original T5 twin lighting and no holes cut in flaps.
T5 x 2 tubes.  1 White and 1 Colour.  Working perfectly.

Eheim internal filter, nor tank decorations included.

tank1.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Just did a few measurement and would need 36" x 15" x 15", or pref 48" x 15" x 15".
No kit needed, just need a tank with lid. Lights in hood would be nice but not necessary.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back