Hello All, I have been keeping freshwater aquariums for about 20-25years; but I am still a newbie of sorts.
I have a 55gallon aquarium of mostly Gouramis. The overall total inches of my fish community equals 63". I like the concept of a few snails in my tank, and I am investigating the concept of some sort of fish no more than 5" in length that can help me keep my invertabra down to a low roar.
I am concisdering a schoal from the Cordoras Catfish family. When it comes to selectively picking out what type of fish a person would like to obtain; What is the best way of finding that species to purchase?

I have a 55gallon aquarium of mostly Gouramis. The overall total inches of my fish community equals 63". I like the concept of a few snails in my tank, and I am investigating the concept of some sort of fish no more than 5" in length that can help me keep my invertabra down to a low roar.
I am concisdering a schoal from the Cordoras Catfish family. When it comes to selectively picking out what type of fish a person would like to obtain; What is the best way of finding that species to purchase?


); I have determined my tank to be a 55gallon tank. With this in mind I maybe in trouble
I know I just nursed on of my Khuli's back to health from white spots which I think I caused due to taking advised from a friend and adding 3 mid sides clown loaches to the tank to take care of the snail issue.







