Rena Xp3 For Sale

Nick16

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
hi, i have a RENA XP3 for sale it is used hence what is following.

i only have the main box, the baskets, the inlet strainer, the spray bar. thats it, it will need a new collector with seal rings (about £12) the bit with the inlet and outlet. a new inlet pipe. (letter H)

HERE

the suction cups and clips, i didnt even have these when i got this. !!! (£5)

and a new inlet pipe (letter F) (£3)

collection prefered, but may consider posting, but it is HEAVY, so postage isnt cheap for these things!
impellor works a dream (1350LPH when empty, no media)

(before you ask i was after one of these, but i want a TT now!)

offers, PM me.

You need this

collector-rena.jpg

Most of this except the top section (Spray bar) and the blue strainer bit) From what hes has said you need all the rest (The jet nozzle & Outflow regulator is optional to the spraybar) the minimum needed is about 20 quids worth or inlet/outlet parts.

rena-all.jpg

Break down

This is the u bend bit ----------- A Outlet pipe £2.95
You only need one of these-------------B Outlet pipe extension tall £1.99
--------------------------------------------C Outlet pipe extension small £1.99
Not needed for spray bar use unless its too powerfull -------D Outflow regulator £1.99
Not needed as Nick has it-------------E Spray bar £1.99
Uben bit----------------F Inlet pipe £2.99
Needed for ubend-------------G Inlet pipe cap £1.10
Needed for inlet strainer--------H Inlet pipe extension (x4) £4.25
Nick has---------------I Inlet Strainer £2.50
Used instead of spray bar on the outflow regulator if prefered--------J Power jet nozzle £1.10
Required-------------K Suction cups (x4) £2.50
Required-------------L Suction cup clamps £2.50
Not required but advisable to ensure the pipes do not pop off the inlet connections---------M Flexible tubing Clamps (x2) £1.99
Not needed if you have a jug or funnel--------P priming funnel £1.99

for 4 quid extra the above picture will come as a kit and includes all of it (No Funnel)

Im also taking it Pipework (22mm) will be required as nick does not mention it.

minimum out lay is about 33 quid plus Pipe costs i can't remember but they will supply it as i have ordered all this for my XP3 before. Hope this helps.

Great - thanks for the explanation mate. All in all, including the hoses and postage costs it looks like it will cost a little under £50 to get this up and running. On that basis I'll PM an offer, depending on location.... not had a response yet.

Irf.

sorry about that mate, i worked out what is needed is around 20-£25 to get it up and running. no more than that. send me a pm. im not to far from dorking.

i have some stuff, the pipework is 16mm i belive but it is mankey and is very cheap to buy so it might be easy for you to get that. plus you can get the correct length. i have the inlet strainer.

still availible, i found the tubing that goes with it so thats another thing to go with it. pm me with an offer, not looking for too much.

im selling a eheim PRO 3 filter , 2080 model ,

anyone want a really good filter?

Most reactions

Back