Relaxing Aquarium Video

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

crisycrunch

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Shot an hour long video of my main African cichlid display with calm music.  When I put the video together I almost fell asleep to the music...real good to chill out too lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey how bigs your tank and what synodontis do you have? I really like umm, im getting a 300 gallon soon and im trying to find good synodontis to stock with i was thinking 2 euruptus and 2 angelicus.

Saved to favourites list 
good.gif

Ryan10 said:
That's an amazing tank. 

sawickib said:
Hey how bigs your tank and what synodontis do you have? I really like umm, im getting a 300 gallon soon and im trying to find good synodontis to stock with i was thinking 2 euruptus and 2 angelicus.

They are around 4 - 5 inches.  Angelicus would be nice...I've seen one once that was at least 12 inches.

Is it a Synodontis Multipunctatus or a Synodontis Ocellifer?

Actually I own all three that you mentioned lol.  The ones you see in the video are multipunctatus....I also own angelicus :)  I love synos

Lovely natural looking Mbuna set up and fish... watched it on 'me big TV screen yesterday evening.

*pete* said:
Lovely natural looking Mbuna set up and fish... watched it on 'me big TV screen yesterday evening.

Thanks Mate....that would've been cool...think I might do that too since you mentioned it lol :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back