Record Breaking Flying Fish

Looks like a bird at first but near the end you can make out the fish. Either way its authentic footage. I was not aware of flying fish. This is a new record for the amount of time a flying fish has stayed above water
 
you can clearly see the fish flapping his tail at the start when it comes in contact with the water, so not a bird :P
 
you can clearly see the fish flapping his tail at the start when it comes in contact with the water, so not a bird :P
I thought that part was cool. I knew some types of fish could glide but didn't relies they could keep themselves up that way, or be able steer themselves while in the air.

Could you imagine trying to keep one in a tank! Instead of just being able to jump out and flop around on the floor, they could fly out, fly into the wall, then flop on the floor. Imagine that :lol:.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top