Recommend A Cheap Diffuser

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ChrisP

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I currently inject through my canister filter and have done for years but my spray bar always moves and I want to try angling it differently which will affect the amount of Co2 I inject and I don't want to inject more through the filter.

Anyway my tank is 180L, I inject 2 bubbles a second and I don't want to pay a ridiculous amount of money for a piece of glass. What's cheap, gets the job done well and looks nice and discreet? :shout:

Oh and I will be buying some tubes from aqua essentials soon so preferably from their site too.

I currently inject through my canister filter and have done for years but my spray bar always moves and I want to try angling it differently which will affect the amount of Co2 I inject and I don't want to inject more through the filter.

Anyway my tank is 180L, I inject 2 bubbles a second and I don't want to pay a ridiculous amount of money for a piece of glass. What's cheap, gets the job done well and looks nice and discreet? :shout:

Oh and I will be buying some tubes from aqua essentials soon so preferably from their site too.

Airstone-Reactor
Airstone-Power head

I have two ceramic diffusers, not these exact ones I got mine from Aquaessentials, but they are essentially the same. Shipping from this guy normally takes around a week, depending on stocking. If you are in a hurry you could get this.

http://www.aquaessentials.co.uk/index.php?...roducts_id=1431

I can recommend ceramic diffusers highly enough, for me they are discreet, easy to use and work great.

Sam

Yes thats right, 6mm. Its the same as standard air tubing, but designed for use with CO2

Yeah I currently use Red RO tubing which is affectively the same thing although red and butt ugly. :lol: The thing that confused me was that it said 4/6mm so I thought well is it 4 or 6. :blink:

Ah right I see, it doesn't say that though. Thanks for clearing it up anyway. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back