re-arranged the tank

rsz

Cheddar: classic or cliche?
Reaction score
well, i got a bit of money for christmas (£260 :hyper: :thumbs: :rolleyes: ) so today i went out and bought 8 plants and a bit lump of driftwood cos i've always wanted some. so here's a picture of what my tank used to look like ...

Attachments

• oldtank.jpg
    oldtank.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 34
and with the new stuff...

Attachments

• good_shot.jpg
    good_shot.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 31
and my loverly lump o' wood :p

Attachments

• caveandwood.jpg
    caveandwood.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 48
sweeeet!

I'm the same way....I spend all of my extra cash on my fish and if I'm not spending it ON the fish...I'm buying MORE fish :*) :rolleyes:

glad y'like it :D (i'm dead proud of it, i am!! :p i'm so green fingered... or wet fingered!! :lol: )

Hi rsz :)

Your tank is just lovely. :thumbs:

What a difference the plants make! And the driftwood, too. And, i can see some very happy gouramis swimming around. :D

Very nice makeover! Is that a female Dwarf Gourami swimming around?

i agree inchworm - it looks a million times better!! the gouramis have got so much braver too. :thumbs:

yes sinuhe, that's a little female dwarf gourami in there :D

The tank looks great! Which fish shop do you use? Have you been to the one at the garden centre off J25? I was thinking about going a trip to it next time I was in Nottingham- do you know if it is good?
Thanks, Lisa :)

lisa f, i use a place at tall trees garden centre. it's very good there, all the fish are well cared for and the prices are good (and they stock female dwarf gouramis!! :p ). it's in burton joyce, here's the address here!!. i don't know about this one off j25 (i think i may have been to it but i'm not 100% sure). it's got to be worth a look though!! ;)

Most reactions

Back