Rainbow Cichlids

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

malfunction

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hello,

My my rainbow cichlids are always spawning, so I need to move on some of their offspring:

Rainbow Cichlid (Herotilapia multispinosa)
Quantity for sale: 30
Reason for Sale:
Delivery or Collection: delivery possible if near London.
Sales price:
Willing to Ship (Yes or No): no, but may deliver
Postage & Packaging Price:

They're about 1-2 inches long and are just starting to colour up....here's a picture of them:

And here are the parents:

Well, the fact that they are spawning shows that you have excellent water conditions. So good job on that!!
applaud.gif.gif
 How big do they eventually get?? I may be interested but only if they do not grow big. Though the pic of the parents looks pretty large. Not for me, for my uncle, who has a 340 litre tank empty waiting fish.

KieranBoyne said:
Well, the fact that they are spawning shows that you have excellent water conditions. So good job on that!! :clap: How big do they eventually get?? I may be interested but only if they do not grow big. Though the pic of the parents looks pretty large. Not for me, for my uncle, who has a 340 litre tank empty waiting fish.
Thanks - I change the water in their tank every 3 days so it better be excellent!

They're a medium sized cichlid, so can grow up to 15cms. My male is roughly 12cm and has reached his max size - females tend to be smaller.

Mmmm... nice size I think for my uncle. I just txt him asking him does he want them. Were In London aswell so It won't be that far away at all.

I forgot aout this, but my uncle said he doesn't want cichlids. So sorry to mess you about.

fishmad2014 said:
how much are they?
I'm selling them for £1.75 each.

KieranBoyne said:
I forgot aout this, but my uncle said he doesn't want cichlids. So sorry to mess you about.
Ok, no worries.

Another batch have spawned, so I'm now selling these fish for 75p each

wow. aren't you a lucky person? These things are like breeding machines lol. I will ask around and see if anyone wants any.

Tell me about...they're like rabbits. Many thanks for the assist

Not to worry - they spawn regularly, so I'll have another batch for sale soon.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back