Rabbut's Full Discus Set-up/break-down Sold

No beachy, I'm afraid not :sad: That's delivery only :crazy: As I've said to emsvaghan who was also un-happy with the postage costs, if you know a Currier that can get the Discus to you within 6 hours of collecting them from me, feel free to put me in touch with them, or to arrange your own collection and delivery with them, but these quotes are from the only Currier that I know of whom can do the trip in the time that I can package the fish for :good: Without Oxygen, 6 hours is the maximum time I can package them for :nod:

If you are a distance away, but not too far away (i.e. within an hours drive from where I am to where you are) I *may* be able to do a meet half way on the Discus if you are taking enough of them to make it worth my while :nod:

All the best
Rabbut

na no worries id be the same if i had to post my discus
for 70 quid even in my car 20 mpg i reckon i could get to your house and back maybe lol then id probly buy the lot
ill give it a miss thanks thou rabbit

OK Jagz, postage on them will be £15.57 for 18 Corrydorus Sterbai via guarrenteed next day before 9:00AM delivery (my prefered option, as I have no Oxygen Cylinders to fill the bags with...), or £8.32 via next day before 13:00 guarrenteed (though the latter option would be at your own risk, as that's longer than I'd be happy leaving them in the bags for...) I'll fire off that PM with my Postcode now ;)

All the best
Rabbut

cheers rabbut , i think i will take them on the £8.32 postage purely because the post man normally gets to me at around 7am on previous 1pm postages , so i might aswell tank them on that delivery,
jagz

Jagz, if you are prepaired to accept all risk for theie wellbeing on the basis that pre 13:00 deliveries are always with you by 7:30, then OK, that is how I'll post them to you, but if they didn't show until 13:00 and they arrived dead, you'd have to understand that I would not re-imberse you for the loss :no:

You asked Via pm if I'd accept £40 posted for all the Corries. I'd point out that there is deffinite interest in them if you pull out, and hence on those grounds, no, full asking price please. :good: Also, remember that you have to post these things in the main board to abide by forum rules :nod:

Since there has been no takers for the Discus, I'm going to list them all on Ebay with a reserve for what work will give me for them, plus fees :nod: If you are interested in the Discus at this point, PM me for an Ebay link (that I cannot post here due to forum rules). The auctions will end on Sunday evening and will be listed as collection only :nod:

All the best
Rabbut

ok rabbut i will pay the full asking price + postage so in total it will be £44.32 just thought i would see if i could round it down, please dont be worried about the postage as you are the only person i know that actually offers a before 9am delivery everyone else sends fish by the 1pm delivery, as long as you double bag with plenty of oxygen/air in the bag they will all be fine , can you please tape the corners of the bags over so they dont get trapped in the bag or just turn the first bag upside down thank you very much , sorry for not posting offer in the thread i had already made it clear in the thread that i was having them so didnt see anything wrong with the offer over pm :good:

please can you let me know how and when you want payment for these fish thank you also what livestock have you got left other than discus also what would the reseve be on ebay :good:

thank you jagz

OK jagz. What day do you want to receive these guys? That will depend on which week I post them out (this week or next, I won't start the break-down ball rolling until Wednesday as stated :nod: )The reserve will be about £28 on the Ebay listing. As for payment, I'll drop you my Paypal details via PM in the next few hours so you can pay when ready, but you'll need to have paid at least 24 hours before I leave them at the local post office for delivery to commence (17:00 I think, I'm going to leave it as late as possible after checking the latest time they will allow me to drop them off.)

For livestock, I only have Discus ATM with no takers :nod:

All the best
Rabbut

ok thank you rabbut i will make payment on tuesday at the lasest then as long as i have you detail by then, :good: it doesnt matter to me which day they come as long as i know when they are coming

jagz

Some bad news for those with reserves on the set-up. As stated in the first post I've been advertising elsewhere and I would give perference on selling the whole set-up complete. Late yesterday evening, I had an acceptable offer for the set-up complete, and this set-up has now been collected. Sorry guys, all te items are sold :nod: :sad:

The Discus didn't get to Ebay Beachy. I typed out the advert and was literally just to post the advert when the offer for the complete set-up came though... I'm glad it worked like that, as I couldn't vet an Ebay buyer :nod:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back