Quick Heater Question

scooterchick

Fishaholic
Joined
Jun 4, 2007
Messages
628
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Glasgow, Scotland
I'm in the middle of setting up a new fry tank and disaster struck, my 50w heater rolled off the work top (in slow motion) and smashed to smithereens. ARGHHH!!! So I dig out my bits and bobs box and found a fluval 3+ filter with some suspiciously familiar looking filter sponge, an air pump (woo hoo!) and a 150w heater that I've just tested and it works, so all is not lost. However, it's going in a 6 gallon tank. Will it be ok? I'll leave it overnight before adding the fry to make sure, but is it ok to put a powerful heater in a small tank but keep the temp down?
 
Im more tickled the fact that you seen it in slow motion and still failed to catch it :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top