Barracuda518 Fish Herder Joined Aug 2, 2005 Messages 1,985 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Alabama, USA May 8, 2006 #1 I got some PVC pipe for my loaches to hide in. What do I need to do before I put it in the tank? Thanks
I got some PVC pipe for my loaches to hide in. What do I need to do before I put it in the tank? Thanks
WILDER Retired Moderator Retired Moderator ⚒️ Joined Nov 5, 2004 Messages 21,639 Reaction score 12 Points 38 Location GB May 8, 2006 #2 Just sterlise it in boiling water.
Barracuda518 Fish Herder Joined Aug 2, 2005 Messages 1,985 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Alabama, USA May 8, 2006 #3 What about the ink on the outside that tells what size the pipe is. Do I need to get that off? If so, whats the best thing to use? Thanks
What about the ink on the outside that tells what size the pipe is. Do I need to get that off? If so, whats the best thing to use? Thanks
Tolak Gun Toting Lunatic Joined Sep 30, 2003 Messages 15,059 Reaction score 10 Points 0 Location Chicago May 8, 2006 #4 I leave the ink on, use them for spawning sites for angels. Never had a problem.
Barracuda518 Fish Herder Joined Aug 2, 2005 Messages 1,985 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Alabama, USA May 8, 2006 #5 Tolak said: I leave the ink on, use them for spawning sites for angels. Never had a problem. Click to expand... Yeah, I wasnt too worried about it. I just took some sand paper and sanded the ink off. It worked pretty well.
Tolak said: I leave the ink on, use them for spawning sites for angels. Never had a problem. Click to expand... Yeah, I wasnt too worried about it. I just took some sand paper and sanded the ink off. It worked pretty well.