What do you prefer?

• Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cats r da best

Reaction score
I haven't been on here for ages as my computer had broken. It feel so happy I can now come back on topical fish foroms. Anyway what do you prefer cats or dogs tell me in the poll.

my_signatre.gif

I love them both!!!! HARD, VERY HARD !!!!

In response to part of your signature, Moi aussi!!! that is French for ME TOO!!!!

Wouldent swap my persian cats for anything!! If i had more space i would think of getting a dog but if your limited to space i think a cat wins!! :thumbs:

Cats, hands down, but I do love my doggy as well :wub:

Dogs all the way. Cat's think they are the greatest things in the world, and the only reason they acknowledge your existence is when your holding the meow mix!

Both. I like how dogs acctually respond to you but at the same time cats areso cheeeky.

I don't know if it was just my sick mind but I am very glad you changed the title, before it sounded so wrong :D

I dunno, I guess I'll say cats..since there isn't a "both" option...simply because cats get really personal with you (imho) where dogs are more aloof.

I always see people say cats are distant and moody and don't respond to you..but every cat I've ever had has learned atleast 1 trick, loves to be on/near you whenever your around (regardless of if you are holding food or not), and comes when I call them (just like a dog).

Personally, I don't think alot of people give cats a fair shake...they are just as smart and friendly as dogs...you just have to work harder at it...just like with people.

Dogs definitely.....they love you unconditionally as opposed to cats who love you at food time then act like you don't exist all the other times. My dogs would love me even if i didn't feed them for a week I reckon......it also helps that they talk back....like if I am sad they make different noises to when I am happy.....

I love them both, but in the end my heart lies with cats, mine are chatty and friendly, giving me love at all times. I once had a cat called Linka, when I was ill she wouldn't leave me, we had to put a litter tray in my room, and feed and water her there or she would just go with out food - I don't think you can get more loving and loyal than that (she once was in my room for about 10 days when I had a bad case of flu). lots of people think that cats are anti social, I have yet to have one that doesn't love being close to me, follow me to the kitchen, round the garden even to the loo; they just enjoy their quiet times - they all have such incredibly different characters and a lot of them don't make an effort with strangers, which means people that have never had a cat can think of them as aloof. I can't imagine my life with out the pleasure of the company of a cat. :wub:

My cats talk back at me. Although most the time it is moaning at me because I have stopped playing with them

It is a very hard choice as I love both dogs and cats. I only have cats at the moment as I am in a flat and therefore it would not be fair to have a dog. However, as soon as I move into a place with a garden the doggy will not be far behind.

I think that the way animals interact with you is dependant on the owner. Cats can be as equally caring and loving as people think dogs are and in the same way that a dog can be very aloof and only want you for food.

In fact as I am typing this one cat is asleep on my feet and other is curled up round my legs purring at me to stop typing and to come play.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back