Post A Picture Of Your Betta Tank!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

What do you mean by photoshopping Remz?
Apologies.... I had just been on a rampage looking at photoshopped tanks on other forums and got a bit carried away. It is obviously not photoshopped :lol:.

<----- idiot.... bars + posting = bad judgment *sigh*

The high exposure of the picture sent me on a rampage i guess.

Apologies. Great tank pic and thanks for sharing :).

wow. "nice" photoshopping....... that is really pathetic...

Um, photoshopping? Pathetic?

I know they are pretty low quality, but tell me exactly what part you think is photoshopped and I'll video it just for you.

Make sure you're right about something before making a fool of yourself with odd accusations.
I'll make a fool of myself quite often. But plz "video" it just for me.

:p I'd love to learn photoshop.

<---- bars... posting.... oops.

5 gallons. Contains Duncan.

13-08-08_2113.jpg

13-08-08_2118.jpg
nice :good:

Apologies. Great tank pic and thanks for sharing :).

wow. "nice" photoshopping....... that is really pathetic...

Um, photoshopping? Pathetic?

I know they are pretty low quality, but tell me exactly what part you think is photoshopped and I'll video it just for you.

Make sure you're right about something before making a fool of yourself with odd accusations.
I'll make a fool of myself quite often. But plz "video" it just for me.

:p I'd love to learn photoshop.

<---- bars... posting.... oops.

Understood and apology accepted :p

Bah you dont really want me to video it do you? I better go learn how to make a CGI video of my fake tank and betta! Eek! :whistle:

Why would people even bother about photo shopping there fish tanks? :S

This is my betta, Sapphy, I got him last Friday. He's absolutely gorgeous, blows me lots of bubbles, goes in his coconut cave (but doesn't stay in there) and always comes to say hi when I sit at my desk.

A few questions (this is my first betta): is he bored on his own, and if so anything I can do to change that? Also does he need more plants, less plants? Does he need companions - if I added a female, would they still fight? or is the tank too small (28 litres)?

thanks.

View attachment 54410

View attachment 54411

View attachment 54412

This is my betta, Sapphy, I got him last Friday. He's absolutely gorgeous, blows me lots of bubbles, goes in his coconut cave (but doesn't stay in there) and always comes to say hi when I sit at my desk.

A few questions (this is my first betta): is he bored on his own, and if so anything I can do to change that? Also does he need more plants, less plants? Does he need companions - if I added a female, would they still fight? or is the tank too small (28 litres)?

thanks.
I wouldnt worry about a fish getting bored. Is not like you can buy them a PS3 and Rock Band. Bubble nest is a good sign, keep what you're doing. Regarding companions, I dont suggest it. My Betta killed my oscar, and even attacked some corys that I put in this tank. Maybe they're bad tank mates, maybe not, but Bettas do great by themselves if you ask me.

He's a great looking boy :)

is he bored on his own, and if so anything I can do to change that?
He will be fine on his own as long as there's some sort of decoration he can patrol around, he won't be bored

Also does he need more plants, less plants?
Thats personal preference really, your setup looks great to me :)

if I added a female, would they still fight?
Yes, they would fight. Unless you're a breeder, only female bettas can be safely kept with other females and even then you need to follow certain rules.

or is the tank too small (28 litres)?
That's a good size :)

040.jpg

Just my little Arcadia Arc tank, nothing special just keeps me involved in fish-keeping while i'm busy!

have 5 corys and a VT betta in there, very nice for a VT may i say...? :blush: (Tried to get picture but my camera skills are very poor!)

Thanks spicynoodle 116 and carrera, I have the tank on my desk so I can watch him and talk to him whilst I'm working. I may take out the slate and put in my spare piece of bogwood to make a bridge with the one that's currently in, to give him more hiding places.

My Betta killed my oscar, and even attacked some corys that I put in this tank. Maybe they're bad tank mates, maybe not, but Bettas do great by themselves if you ask me.

How on earth did a betta KILL a oscar and why would you put a oscar with a betta in the first place ?

I mean many oscars for sale are small but are more robust and stronger than a betta so i think it near impossible for a betta to kill a oscar imo

lovely tanks & bettas everyone
heres our 40L tank that is home to basil (rip our old betta bert ) 5 khulis, 2 panda corys & some amano shrimp. ( its also in my signature on the left when it was first set up ages ago )

Attachments

• basils_home.jpg
    basils_home.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 52
lovely tanks & bettas everyone
heres our 40L tank that is home to basil (rip our old betta bert ) 5 khulis, 2 panda corys & some amano shrimp. ( its also in my signature on the left when it was first set up ages ago )

Lovely tank!

My Betta killed my oscar, and even attacked some corys that I put in this tank. Maybe they're bad tank mates, maybe not, but Bettas do great by themselves if you ask me.

How on earth did a betta KILL a oscar and why would you put a oscar with a betta in the first place ?

I mean many oscars for sale are small but are more robust and stronger than a betta so i think it near impossible for a betta to kill a oscar imo
Well I thought they would get along. And Im not joking when I said Ares killed my oscar. Fins were nipped and scales pealing off, next thing you know the oscar died! ._.

edit: love that tank millym~

Well I thought they would get along. And Im not joking when I said Ares killed my oscar. Fins were nipped and scales pealing off, next thing you know the oscar died! ._.

Well you really should of researched about what was compatible with a betta then instead of of just thinking "that fish would be compatible with my betta i will buy it and all will be fine".

Well you really should of researched about what was compatible with a betta then instead of of just thinking "that fish would be compatible with my betta i will buy it and all will be fine".
/nod

Most reactions

trending

Back