Please Look At This Tank

Faythee

Fish Herder
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
1,039
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Florida, USA
I found this used tank for sale. It is an acrylic tank, approx. 60 US gallons. 47.5" X 16" x 20". Wood base. Black acrylic background. I have never seen these in stores. Does anyone recognize it and know of the quality ? Are the stands sturdy ? What price they sell for ? Wondering as I need to drive out of town to get a closer look. Thanks !

9e13_1.jpg
 
never seen them before but usually the stands on all tanks IMO are pretty sturdy in general

i dont like acrylic tanks myself they scratch way 2 easily even with the slightist of rubbing but thats just my opion lol :P


really nice looking tank tho :)


jen
 
I actually have a tank just like that one. I dont have that stand and canopy but the tank itself is nice quality. I havent had any problems with, I also bought it used, and like JenCliBee said it is acrylic and it definitely scratches very easily. When scrubbing the inside of the tank you have to be very careful not to get anything between the scrubber and the wall of the tank because it will scratch it. If you're careful though it will stay nice for a long time and its an interesting shape tank to have.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top