Pleasantly Surprised By Pets@home

My local P@H fish area is being refurbed, can't wait for it to open. Just hope they have new staff!

mine had a refurb a few weeks back!

ITS FANTASTIC! so clean! new staff aswell! and new rules, they have a pad at mine and take down tank size, filters, fishes etc and will tell you conflicts or tank problems!


That pad they fill in is total nonesense just to give the unconcerning customer false security that P@H know what they are doing! A good LFS with decent staff can advise you without all this guff. Plus, after all, you keep the white copy and the pink copy is thrown away by P@H - I've seen them do it!
 
My local one I found to be appauling tbh - not somewhere worthy of my money that's for sure. Most of their tanks had anchorworm, and plecos were all munching away on decomposed fish. They also had male fighters in with some females, and the woman happily told a customer that she could have a RTBS in a 60litre tank - I don't keep them fish but didn't sound right to me.

But anyways, I think P@H are like any other chain - some are good, some are bad. Lack of knowledge is the biggest issue.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top