Plants (nottingham)

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

For some reason I can't seem to send you a Pm Rooster. Would you be able to Pm me your Paypal details and the price you want for them?

As Mike says, you cannot (yet) use the messaging system... so I cannot PM you either ! - sorry.

Well I don't have that long to go now, I just hope you still have plants when I have use of the Pm system. :D

how much for the shrimp?

60p each...

And for postage? Maybe we should move this to pm or a classified thread, :)

Postage IS the sticking point... in the past buyers have taken the mick a little, so now I would prefer collection (or delivery if local) or you could send ME some packaging ?????

Ah, I live too far away :(

Most people charge about £5 - £7 for postage?

THAT is the sticking point... some folk say "I only wanted 5... " and don't want to pay the postage, but you cant put these things in an envelope ! so I would have to go out and BUY packaging - maybe heat packs AND pay premium postage to ensure next day delivery - thats why I gave up advertising on the forums, people take the urine :-(

£20 for 25 posted? :blink:

Got my plants the other day. Super fast delivery and the quantity and quality were spot on! :good:

Recieved my 3rd lot of plants yesterday, excellent quality as always with huge roots on. Generous portions and super fast delivery too :good:

Do you have any plants yet? as i want to start planting something in my tanks.

Most reactions

Back