picky eater

juanveldez

helping big fish eat little fish everyday
Reaction score
well I am at my wits end. I have tried to get my Gold Suam that I bought from CM to eat for the past week, and I have yet to succeed. here is the list of foods that I have offered him: two different sizes of floating pellets, floating cichlid sticks, cichlid crumbs, frozen beef heart, and flake food

You try different Brands for each of them? I know it sounds weird but some fish like dif brands.

Try some frozen foods like brine shrimp or bloodworms. They should eat that and then go back to trying the other foods once they do.

Spirulina Flakes are another food that you might want to try.

yeah that is exactly what CM told me I pmd him to find out what he fed him before I got him and so I I am going to go and get some on monday as I will be doing a job about a block from my lfs

Try treating the fish food with Kent's liquid garlic. Works for me every time!!!
My fish LOVE IT!!!!
Deb

I definatly will.... I guess that is one of the benifits of being a small time landscaper is that I get the small easy jobs that only require me to do a few hours of work a day. tommorrw it will be more pruning, and clean up, then going to to lfs and straght home.

well it turns out that ernie is a little piggie. I went to my lfs and got him some frozen glass worm and some forzen blood worm, so I got home and put in a chunk of the glass worm and he came to life, gobbleing up all that he could get.

LOL, yea you just had to fins what he likes. Usually with cichlids they like everything but sometimes when smaller and in new surroundings it can be a bit challenging.

Glad to hear it jaunveldez. :)

Most reactions

Back