gaz gun man Fish Addict Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 943 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Kent, UK Jul 2, 2008 #1
three-fingers Fish Connoisseur Joined Jul 23, 2006 Messages 5,554 Reaction score 2 Points 38 Location Scotland Jul 2, 2008 #2 Woah, nice one, very imaginitive . ---------------- Now playing: The Envy Corps - Story Problem via FoxyTunes
Woah, nice one, very imaginitive . ---------------- Now playing: The Envy Corps - Story Problem via FoxyTunes
gaz gun man Fish Addict Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 943 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Kent, UK Jul 2, 2008 #3 thanks
quaver Fish Fanatic Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 106 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 2, 2008 #4 eye (crossess hand like rapper) Tis a great ting u dun wiv your camera and cat bruvver ...eye. Seriously amazing Gaz. What gave you that idea?
eye (crossess hand like rapper) Tis a great ting u dun wiv your camera and cat bruvver ...eye. Seriously amazing Gaz. What gave you that idea?
gaz gun man Fish Addict Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 943 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Kent, UK Jul 2, 2008 #5 quaver said: eye (crossess hand like rapper) Tis a great ting u dun wiv your camera and cat bruvver ...eye. Seriously amazing Gaz. What gave you that idea? Click to expand... Thanks I went through a stage of photographing everything 'interesting' when I got my macro lens a few years ago, so naturally the cats go their fair share, so I was just playing around that I got that shot
quaver said: eye (crossess hand like rapper) Tis a great ting u dun wiv your camera and cat bruvver ...eye. Seriously amazing Gaz. What gave you that idea? Click to expand... Thanks I went through a stage of photographing everything 'interesting' when I got my macro lens a few years ago, so naturally the cats go their fair share, so I was just playing around that I got that shot